This project started out of the need to multiplex a few hundreds episodes of series that where encoded using AVI container and SRT for subtitles. In order to be maintained by a media server and present better information for audio and subtitle language.
- Getting Started
- Using mkvbatchmultiplex
- Contributing to MKVBatchMultiplex
- The Project is Develop with Github
- Github Flow is used, So All Code Changes Happen Through Pull Requests
- Any contributions you make will be understood under the MIT Software License
- Report bugs using Github’s issues We use GitHub issues to track public bugs.
- Write bug reports with detail, background, and sample code
- Use a Consistent Coding Style
- Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct